“30 Bottles at one time is just too much”
Said 24 year Jennifer Otts after her weave was set on fire by one of the 30 sparklers from one of Mayweather’s bottles at a Vegas club, Floyd’s security said it was like Poof, it kinda look like gas being thrown on a fire. The club is standing behind Floyd saying it’s not his fault that her hair was set a blaze from the sparklers but it was a very nice of him to pay her.
“I’m just glad i had a bottle in my hand”
Mayweather was able to save the woman’s life by pouring a bottle of Ciroc Mango on her putting out the blaze. Floyd’s security team said next time they will just bring their own bottles because this isn’t the first time this has happened.